Come join us for this baby wearing workshop taught by Julie Stuckey. After baby wearing failed with her first child she assumed that it just wouldn’t work for her. While trying to balance two kids under 2, Julie decided to try it again. After a little research, she realized there was an entire world of carriers outside of bjorns and infantinos. From that moment on, Julie became a passionate baby-wearing advocate. She quickly moved on from hoarding carriers to learning how to make her own. She is very excited to share her knowledge of the different baby carriers available from the inside out!
Topics to be covered will include
- Descriptions and samples of the most popular carriers to help each family determine which carrier(s)will work best for them.
- The ergonomics of baby carriers, and why it’s so important.
- The special safety considerations for newborns.
- General safety guidelines for carrying any aged child.
- Basic carries and trouble-shooting for ring slings, mei teis and wraps.
All baby-wearers welcome from the newcomer to the enthusiast!
Date: Sunday, July 22nd 2012
658 Main Street. ste 215
Register below to guarantee your spot!!
There are no comments on this entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.